Despite reports that the Super Junior's Donghae has withdrawn from his military enlistment later this year, SM Entertainment confirm that the idol will undertaking his mandatory service as planned.
After rumors spread that the 28-year-old boy band star had backtracked from joining the Conscripted Police Service in October, a spokesperson says has today, August 14, debunked the claims.
“It is not true that Donghae has given up on being a Conscripted Police Service Officer," says the rep. "He has passed the final assessment and is expecting to enlist and we are just waiting for his enlistment date. He will enlist within the year."
Earlier in May, news swept across the media that the SuJu idol had attended the conscripted police officer selection interview and had passed, with SM Entertainment confirming the reports.
Stay in the know about Super Junior by following IdolWow! on Twitter