Anxious MBLAQ fans may need to hold their breath just a little longer; the band's agency says their future won't be decided until next year.
Despite the members previously giving signs of hope for a potential return next February, J.Tune Camp says in a statement today, December 2, that the band's destiny is still undecided and that necessary discussions to resolve issues over contract renewal have yet to commence.
Mir, G.O, Seungho, Lee Joon and Cheondong performed what could be their last ever concert on Sunday, November 30, finishing off their Curtain Call show at Seoul's Olympic Park.
"We were planning to discuss contract renewal after their final concert,' the statement reads "As their concert only ended yesterday, we haven't started detailed discussions yet."
Adds a J.Tune Camp rep, "The agency will not know the band's future until it has talked with the band members. We don't think the agency will be able to provide an official statement before year end."
Stay in the know about MBLAQ by following IdolWow! on Twitter
At their final Curtain Call, which concluded their contracted activities, the "Smoky Girl" singers sent a number of mixed messages such as "We are not done"; "It's just the first chapter of MBLAQ that has come to an end"; "We will try to keep the MBLAQ name live on even if we were to go our separate ways"; and "A short break is required because change is required."
Hopefully all will become clear soon.